The Zamberlan® Warranty does NOT cover:
- Damage resulting from user misuse or abuse (used for purposes other than originally intended, product exposed to heat)
- Issues caused by failure to care for the product (e.g. not conditioning leather uppers)
- Normal wear and tear
- Aesthetic damage to product, including scratches, discoloration or other non-function-impairing changes
- Product that has been previously repaired
- Product that has been improperly fit
- Product damaged through accidents
- Damage caused by chemicals or foreign substances
How to initiate a warranty claim
- Email Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org) to attain a Warranty Return Authorization (WRA). Please include product photos (front/lateral/sole and receipt of purchase), clearly demonstrating the warranty claim issue and clearly state the specific reason for the claim.
- As soon as you will receive a WRA, please prepare the goods for shipment (Please wash your boots before sending them back*), putting a copy of your emails/request inside the box. Which will spare us some time in the process.